(Mini) Gastric Bypass Sample Pack
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message via e-mail
- Are you looking for a high-quality and especially tasty multivitamin product?
- Are you looking for something that is easy on the stomach without complaints?
- Are you looking for variation in your supplements, would you like to change up your product or flavour?
- Are you looking for help and advice of experts, who also had surgery, and who know what it is like?
You came to the right place at WLS Products and Celebrate!
But before you dive any deeper into our world of tasty vitamins; try them yourself with our sample pack:
Sample Pack after (mini) Gastric Bypass surgery
We woulde love to have you taste EVERYTHING, but with our large range, this is virtually impossible. That is why we assembled this sample pack for you, with the most populair and most frequently bought products after your stomach reduction! You only pay shipping costs.
Contents of this sample pack:
- an international booklet about the sample packs and about our products
- 4 x Multi Complete chewable vitamines designed for after a (mini) gastric bypass
This multivitamin has everything you need as a bariatric patient, including a good dose of iron.
45 mg of iron is a normal iron amount
60 mg of iron is for Mini-Bypass patients, or other patients with higher iron needs
Advice after your (mini) Bypass: 2 Multi Complete chewables (or capsules) daily, do NOT take with calcium (2 hours distance)
- 8 x Celebrate Calcium Soft Chews
- These soft chews have a bonbon like structure and contain 500 mg calcium citrate a piece. They are available in 8 delicious flavours.
Advice after your (mini) Bypass: 3 x 500 mg calcium citrate throughout the day, not with iron or iron-containing multivitamin ( 2 hours distance)
- 3 x Celebrate Calcium Plus 500 hard chewables
Do you prefer a hard chewable? Try our Calcium Plus chewables! They are available in several flavours and contain 500 mg calcium citrate each.
Advice after your (mini) Bypass: 3 x 500 mg calcium citrate trhoughout the day, not with iron or iron-containing multivitamin ( 2 hours distance)
Were they tasty and good on your stomach?
Did you try our vitamins and did they:
A) feel good in your stomach?
B) taste good? Did you pick your favourites?
In that case, you can also order these products in a Value Pack for three months! Everything you need after your (mini) Gastric Bypass surgery for three months, at a discounted price.
Is your surgery still on the agenda? This is your BEST START!
If your surgery has yet to happen, consider our BEST START Value Pack!
This Value Pack is your optimal preparation for surgery. It contains a pre-operative multivitamin and a probiotic to take in the month before your surgery, to get your body and your gut in optimal condition for the big day. It also contains an XL Tub of our Multi Essential 3 in 1 powder, so you can drink your multivitamin and calcium in the month after surgery. This is especially nice for the newly operated and sensitive stomach!
Of course we have much more…
Are you looking for something else or something extra?
We have many more products in our range, like for example:
- Multivitamins without iron (as chewables, capsules or soft chews)
- Multivitamins for sleeve-patients
- Multivitamins in powdered form, to mix with water
- Calcium as tablets
- Seperate iron products as capsule, chewable or soft chew
- Vitamin B12 and vitamin D quick melts
- Capsules for Hair, Skin & Nails
- ReBuild Whey protein shakes with pro- en prebiotics, several flavours and unflavoured
- Collagenpowder for your muscles and ligaments
- Melatonin for a good night’s rest
Need advice? We help from our own experience!
Several ladies at WLS Products have undergone bariatric surgery themselves. That is why we know what it is like, to take vitamins for the rest of your life.
Because we ourselves were looking for a tolerable and tasty vitamin, we found Celebrate Nutritional Supplements.
Since then, we have been able to help thousands of fellow patients throughout Europe in their search for tasty and high-quality supplements. We do not only help with vitamins, but also with many questions about surgery, the new life, and everything associated.
Help! I am lost and overwhelmed…
Of course we understand, how overwhelming it can be when you start your new life. You get so much information and so many choices, that it can be hard to wrap your head around. We love to help and advice you in all your questions!
Just drop us an email at email@example.com or call our customer service tollfree at 00800-22006600.
Also on Facebook, you are more than welcome to follow and like our page fort he latest news, deals and raffles. You can also ask us any question there: