Celebrate Vitamin B12 Quick Melt
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
- Contains 1000 mcg of vitamin B12
- Tiny tablets that dissolve quickly
- Choose from two fresh flavours
- Added folic acid for optimal absorption
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
With our unique quick-melt technology, these tiny tablets dissolve in only a minute! Our B-12 is available in a cool Mint flavor, delicious as the mint plucked fresh from the herb garden, as well as Cherry, sweet and tangy and so good you’ll wonder where the pit is when you take it!
Celebrate Vitamin B-12 Quick-melt, tablets
- 1,000 mcg of vitamin B-12
- Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin
- 200 mcg of folic acid
Key Things to Look for in Our Vitamin B-12 Quick-melts:
- Formula - Our proprietary formula utilizes a quick-melt technology to provide you with a great tasting tablet that will dissolve in less than 1 minute. Our Quick-melt tablet makes taking your vitamin B-12 enjoyable!
- Taste - When you have to take a product often, it needs to be something that you like. Our Vitamin B-12 is sure to please with our fresh mint or classic cherry flavor.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 16,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Vitamin B-12 will help to ensure that you are receiving proper levels of this critical vitamin. While the majority of patients that are taking one of our multivitamin products will not need any additional vitamin B-12, there will be some patients that require higher levels of supplementation.*
- Folic Acid - Our Vitamin B-12 includes 200 mcg of folic acid in each quick-melt tablet.
- Safety – Since vitamin B-12 is water-soluble, any excess that your body does not need, can be excreted.
Tips and advice
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.dividualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.