Celebrate Vitamin A Capsules
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
- Contains 10.000 IU per capsule
- Small and easy to swallow
- Contains 100% retinyl palmitate
- Uses water-miscible form of vitamin A
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
Appropriate for All Patients as directed by a physician
Celebrate Vitamin A (10.000 IU), 90 capsules
This deficiency is more common among duodenal switch and biliopancreatic diversion patients. However, it may also affect SIPS, SADI-S, and gastric bypass patients. Celebrate's Vitamin A Capsule contains 10.000 IU of vitamin A in the form of retinyl palmitate, the preferred form of vitamin A to treat a vitamin A deficiency. In addition, our formula utilizes a water-miscible (dry) form of vitamin A to enhance absorption in our small, easy-to-swallow capsule.
10,000 IU of vitamin A
100% retinyl palmitate to increase bioavailability
- Uses a water-miscible (dry) vitamin A to enhance absorption
Key Things to Look for in Our Vitamin A Capsule:
- Formula - Our formula utilizes 100% retinyl palmitate to optimize bioavailability and enhance absorption when treating a vitamin A deficiency.
- Small Capsule - With our small, easy to swallow capsule, it will be easier than ever to take your therapeutic vitamin A.
- Vitamin A - Vitamin A deficiencies may occur following bariatric surgery. While the majority of patients that are taking one of our multivitamin products may not need additional vitamin A, there will be some patients that require higher levels of supplementation of this critical nutrient.*
- Safety - Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin and should not be taken unless recommended by your physician.
- Water-Miscible Vitamin A - We utilize a dry, water-miscible form of vitamin A to further enhance absorption. This means that this nutrient does not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike vitamin A found in other brands.
Tips and advice
- Please speak with your physician before taking vitamin A as too much vitamin A can be dangerous/toxic.
- It may be recommended to get your lab level of vitamin A tested before starting this product and tested again during treatment with this product.
- A dosage of more than 10.000 IU of vitamin A may be recommended by your physician. If so, you can take multiple capsules at the same time.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Product type||Vitamin A|