Celebrate ReNew Collagen Peptides
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
- Contains Type I and Type III collagen peptides
- Only 50-60 calories per serving
- May strengthen Hair, skin & Nails
- May improve digestive health
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
Celebrate ReNew is made up of Types I and III Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides. Adding collagen to your diet may help ease joint pain, reverse skin aging, build muscle, strengthen hair and nails, and improve digestive health. Try our
Celebrate ReNew Collagen Peptides, 30 portions
Key Elements of Celebrate Renew Collagen Peptides:
- 10-11 g of Protein
- 3-4 g of Carbohydrates
- 50-60 Calories
- Type I & III
- Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides
Key Things to Look for in Our Celebrate ReNew Collagen Peptides:
- Formula - Our collagen is grass-fed & pasture-raised, containing Hydrolyzed Type I & III bovine collagen
- Collagen Quality - We utilize hydrolyzed collagen peptide in our formula. Hydrolyzed collagen is easy for the body to absorb. It makes up connective tissue, like skin, tendons, cartilage, organs, and bones. The collagen is reduced to smaller peptides, making it available quickly to the bloodstream. From the bloodstream, it is transported to key areas to be used as a building block for cells, and this may increase the production of new collagen.
- GMP Certified - It is important to look for a product manufactured in a GMP Certified facility. A GMP Certified facility is one that has proven to have good manufacturing practices. This is a pharmaceutical certification that ensures products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- Bioavailable - Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Important note: Collagen peptides are comprised of short chain amino acids which means they are NOT a complete protein. Bariatric surgery patients should NOT count the protein contained in this product toward their daily protein intake.
Tips and advice
Key Note Regarding Collagen:
It is recommended to mix with 8 oz of water (or milk of choice), shake, and enjoy, but it can be mixed with more or less water (or milk) to taste.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.