Celebrate ReBuild Protein + Probiotic
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message via e-mail
Celebrate® Rebuild Protein + was created to support a healthy gut microbiome while keeping your body in muscle protein balance. This whey protein isolate shake contains a prebiotic, probiotic, and fiber to support weight loss and muscle maintenance.
Celebrate ReBuild Protein + Probiotic, 15 Portions
Gut health is the foundation for your digestive tract and the gut is where you break down food and process nutrients for your body to use. Good gut bacteria aids with digestion by multiplying in number so the “bad” bacteria does not have room to grow, while maintaining balance in the gut. An unbalanced gut microbiome can cause gastrointestinal issues and studies show that the balance of bacteria in the gut may improve your emotions and how your brain processes information.
Your gut microbiome is influenced by the world around you, the bacteria you receive when you are born, and by what you eat. Probiotics add good bacteria in your intestinal tract, keep things balanced, strengthen your immune system and assist with digestive health. Each strain of probiotic works in its own way and can have different effects on your body while prebiotics help to fuel the probiotics within your body.
- 20 g whey protein isolate
- 1 billion CFU bacillus coagulans (Probiotic)
- 2 g inulin derived from chicory root (Prebiotic)
- 4 - 6 g soluble fiber
- 0 - 3 g of sugar
- 90 - 120 calories
Key Things to Look for in Our ReBuild Protein +:
- Protein Quality - Since quality is a critical element of all of our products, we use an ultra-refined whey protein isolate that scores 100 (out of 100) on the PDCAA scale, Making this a complete protein by providing your body all of the essential amino acids it needs.
- Probiotic - Bacillus coagulans helps to increase the digestibility of foods, this means that it aids the body in increasing the amount of food broken down in the digestive tract for absorption and utilization into the body. Bacillus coagulans can sustain a high acidic environment within the stomach and does not breakdown when exposed to high temperatures.
- Prebiotic - The prebiotic in ReBuild is Inulin, which is derived from chicory root. Inulin is linked to increased weight loss and has a zero ranking on the glycemic index making this a well-balanced prebiotic for the digestive system that may aid in blood sugar management.
- Fiber - Fiber helps to sustain the feeling of fullness and reduce the amount of ghrelin being produced (ghrelin is the hormone that stimulates appetite). The soluble fiber included in ReBuild is well tolerated at various doses and boasts a low glycemic response. Fiber also promotes calcium absorption and bone mineralization.
- Nutrition Stats - Our Rebuild Protein + has nutrition stats of only 90-120 calories per serving, low sugar content, and high fiber content.
- Taste - With our amazing flavors and texture of ReBuild Protein +; getting in your protein won’t feel like a chore. You will look forward to your next protein supplement with these great-tasting products! All flavors with the exception of Cookies & Cream are Gluten Free Products.
Tips and advice
- It is recommended to mix with 8 oz of water (or milk of choice), shake, and enjoy, but it can be mixed with more or less water (or milk) to taste.
- Variety pack assortment may change based on availability.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based on each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies and current medication use.
* Patients should follow the instruction of their bariatric surgeon regarding how much protein should be consumed daily.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops
|Type of protein||Whey protein isolate|