Celebrate Multivitamin without Iron Chewable Tablets
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
- Especially designed for bariatric patients
- Choose from three delicious flavours
- Absorption through mouth and stomach
- For a full coverage
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
Our Multivitamin is one of the most critical pieces of our supplement line and your nutritional needs, but with our advanced formula, you don’t need to worry about its quality. All you need to think about is which amazing flavor you want to enjoy. Try Pineapple-Strawberry, and relax with the sweet, tropical combination perfect for a little treat on the patio. Choose Mandarin Orange, delicious and refreshing as you sit beneath the orange tree in the shade of the leaves. Or go for Grape, a classic, bold flavor, and feel the gentle breeze through the vineyard. Providing maximum bioavailability and enhanced interaction and absorption, our multivitamin provides the most thorough blend of vitamins and minerals available, as well as the best-tasting flavors available.
Celebrate Bariatric Multivitamin without Iron, 180 chewables
- 3,000 IU of vitamin D3
- 500 mcg of vitamin B-12
- 12 mg of Thiamin
Key Things to Look for in Our Multivitamin:
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our Mandarin Orange flavor chewable is unbeatable with a smooth texture (no grit) and great taste, it will be easy to maintain your compliance. Patients also love our Grape and Pineapple-Strawberry flavors as much as our original Mandarin Orange.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 8,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Multivitamin contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.*
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our multivitamin contains the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are common in bariatric surgery patients, so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our Multivitamin contains the most appropriate level of each B-vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key nutrient. This blend allows your body to regulate the intake of vitamin A,absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excreting the rest.
- Magnesium - This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means "attaching to." By chelating our minerals to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acid environment.
- Water-Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamin brands.
NO artificial colors!
Tips and advice
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
|Multivitamin type||Multivitamins without Iron|
|Ingestion Form||Chewable Tablets|
|Quantity / Content||180 count|
|Stomach Reduction Type||Gastric Bypass & Sleeve|