Celebrate Multivitamin Soft Chews
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
Matching the level of vitamins and minerals found in our standard chewable Multivitamin, we offer you the Multivitamin Soft Chew. Our soft chew is soft, smooth, and chewy. Available in fresh and refreshing Orange and tangy, juicy Very Berry, either will become your favorite twice-daily treat to look forward to and savor. Offering all the enjoyment of a sweet, fruity treat with the supplemental benefits of Celebrate’s advanced Multivitamin formula, our Multivitamin Soft Chew is designed to provide maximum bioavailability, enhance interaction and absorption, and contains the most thorough blend of vitamins and minerals available.
Celebrate Multivitamin Soft Chews
- 3,000 IU of vitamin D3
- 500 mcg of vitamin B-12
- 12 mg of Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
Key Things to Look for in our Multivitamin Soft Chews:
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our Orange soft chew is unbeatable with its taffy-like texture (no grit) and great taste. It will make your vitamin seem like a treat! Patients also love our Very Berry flavor.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 8,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Multivitamin Soft Chew contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.*
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our Multivitamin Soft Chew contains the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are common in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other b-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our Multivitamin Soft Chew contains the most appropriate levels of each B-vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key nutrient. This blend allows your body to regulate the intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly and excreting the rest.
- Magnesium - This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means "attaching to." By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low-acid environment.
- Water-Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize dry, water-miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamin brands.
Tips and advice
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.