Celebrate Essential Multi 3 in 1
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
- Ideal for the first months after surgery
- Soluble in water, milk or juice
- Including a dosage of calcium citrate and fibre
- Absorption through mouth and stomach
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
Essential Multivitamin 3 in 1 Drink mix
We created the Essential Multi 3 in 1 (multivitamin, calcium citrate, and fiber) specifically for surgical weight loss patients, and it is the best option for patients immediately following surgery with taste sensitivity issues. This unique drink mix provides a full complement of vitamins and minerals, plus 500 mg of calcium citrate in each serving, with maximum solubility and all vitamins and minerals readily bioavailable. Our Essential 3 in 1 comes in two flavors, each one thirst-quenching and nutrient-quenching. Choose from Citrus Splash and Raspberry-Lemonade! Each refreshing flavor makes you think of a fun summer day!
Key Elements of Essential Multivitamin 3 in 1 Drink Mix
- Robust multivitamin
- 500 mg of calcium citrate
- 4 g of soluble fiber
- 500 mg of an antioxidant blend
- Added electrolytes
- One serving = one chewable Multivitamin + 500 mg of Calcium Citrate
Who can use Essential Multivitamin 3 in 1 Drink mix?
- Early post-op patients.
- Bariatric athletes.
- Anyone looking for a convenient alternative to chewables or pills.
Key Things to Look for in Our Essential Multivitamin 3 in 1 Drink mix
- Taste - When you have to take a product every day, it needs to be something that you like. Our Essential Multi 3 in 1 flavors have just the right mix of sweet and tart!
- Calcium Citrate - by utilizing 100% calcium citrate, we are providing you with a form of calcium that is easily absorbed, does not need to be taken with food (to be properly absorbed), has a lower risk of kidney stone formation (compared to calcium carbonate), and is the only recommended form of calcium for weight loss surgery patients.
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 8,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, Celebrate’s Essential Multi 3 in 1 contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.*
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our Essential Multi 3 in 1 contains the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are quite common in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D3 is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other B-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our Essential Multi 3 in 1 contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Magnesium – This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to." By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low acid environment.
- Water Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.
Tips and advice
It is recommended to mix with 200-230 ml of water, shake, and enjoy, but it can be mixed with more or less water to taste.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
Daily Dosage = 2 servings
|Product type||Combinatie supplement|
|Multivitamin type||Multivitamins with Calcium|
|Type of protein||Whey protein isolate|
|Stomach Reduction Type||Gastric Bypass & Sleeve|
|Free from / suitable for||Soy free, Porcine free, Vegetarian, Iron free|
|Warnings||Not suitable for children under the age of 10|