PREMIUM Value Pack Mini Bypass for 3 months, only €1.44 a day
A complete package for 3 months, with a multivitamin + iron, and calcium.
The best products for you!
- check For Mini Bypass surgery
- check 3 months of Vitamin Power!
- check Multivitamin + Iron + Calcium Citrate
- check Healthy for only €1.44 a day
00800-22006600 (free of charge)
or +31(0)162 851 088 (local Dutch number)
Monday till Friday
08:30 - 17:30 hour
3 months of Vitamin Power at a special price!
- Regular price: €152,50
- Value Pack: €129.50
- Stay healthy for only €1.44 per day!
Please note, that this package already has a discount and is therefore excluded from the quantity discount.
What is in the Mini Bypass value pack for 3 months?
1 x Multi Complete 60 Tropical 180
1 x Calcium soft chews mixed fruit 90 pieces
1 x Calcium soft chews Sweet Treats 90 pieces
1 x Calcium soft chews Cherry 90 pieces
You can start immediately after surgery, the pack is a 3 month supply.
What do I have to take daily?
- 2 Multivitamin
- 3 calcium soft chews a day (=1500 mg calcium citrate)
- Always separate the intake of calcium & multivitamin with iron, at least 2 hours between them
- If your doctor advises more than 3 calciums per day, we recommend ordering extra bags of calcium.
Why order the Value pack?
- All you need for 3 months
- Free advice and help from the WLS team, we are like-minded!
- Chewable and sublingual tablets: The absorption begins in the mouth
- Tasty, so you look forward to taking them every day
- Easy on the stomach
Dailydose of iron and B12 to celebrate lifefull of energy
- Maintaining good blood levels, even in the longer term
Our search for delicious Bariatric vitamins
Beppie, Melanie and I all have experience with bariatric surgery.
Many of our employees have undergone a WLS operation.
That's why we started our search for bariatric vitamins.
Vitamins that are really tasty and also good for the stomach.
For the rest of your life: take pills every day
If you need to take supplements every day to stay healthy, then why not take a tasty alternative?
Because after a stomach reduction you have to take vitamins for the rest of your life.
Our search stopped when we found Celebrate Vitamins.
Try Celebrate for 3 months!
We like to see happy and healthy like-minded people.
Our mission is to provide the best bariatric vitamins.
(And we have been doing that for over 12 years now!)
Since it is difficult to find out what you need after a stomach reduction, we have put together this starter pack for you.
A complete package for 3 months, with multivitamin + iron and calcium.
About the Mini Gastric Bypass or Omega Loop surgery
Because of developments in laparoscopic (“keyhole”) surgery, the Mini Gastric Bypass (MGBP or Omega Loop) has started to come back into fashion and is being promoted as a quick and effective alternative to standard Gastric Bypass. This type of weight loss surgery is chosen when patients are morbidly Obese.
How Does Mini Gastric Bypass Differ from the Standard Gastric Bypass?
The main difference between the standard Gastric Bypass surgery and the
Because the stomach pouch is created on the lower curvature of the stomach and there is only one anastomosis, the procedure is also easily reversible if needed, unlike the standard Gastric Bypass.
When it comes to weight loss results, studies show that weight loss and health benefits resulting from Mini Gastric Bypass are essentially the same as results seen from the standard Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass.
How does the Mini Gastric Bypass or Omega Loop surgery work
As with the standard Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass (
In the first part of mini gastric bypass
Next, the surgeon brings up a loop of bowel (between 150-200cm long) and joins this to the lower part of the stomach pouch. (The joining of
Things to know about the Mini Gastric Bypass
- The Mini Gastric Bypass is always performed under general anesthesia and laparoscopically.
- ou stay for 2 to 3 nights in the hospital. As noted before: this procedure is reversible!
- Duration of surgery is approx. 90 minutes.
- Experience shows
that,over the first two years after surgery, it is possible to lose 50% - 70% of the excess weight. A goodoperation for diabetics. Patient following surgery show immediate improvement of their diabetes, some coming off insulin within a few days post-surgery.
- Supplements will be needed lifelong.
- Produces significant
malabsorbtionto Iron and calcium.
- Dumping syndrome is less common than Gastric Bypass.
- Reflux may be a problem in 5-10% of patients.